Monday, August 9, 2010

we started back today

Yep, school is underway at the Rutledge household. It was a long, drawn out and hectic kinda day! Surprisingly the kids were ready to go! We set the alarms for 7am and they were down and ready for breakfast in no time flat. We are using some new curriculum this year and I was NOT really prepared to start today but we did it! I think it will take a week or 2 to get into a routine. I am entering my 3rd year of homeschooling and that in and of itself is hard to believe! I have always said that we will take it one year at a time and re-evaluate at the end of each year and we have done just that but I don't see us not homeschooling... it is beneficial to our family for sure! So we are off to learning and growing together so the blogging may be much more sporadic... we'll see!

1 comment:

Brandi Hasley said...

It blows my mind to hear it is your 3rd year of homeschooling. Seems like just yesterday you were discussing it. Crazy!