Wednesday, December 28, 2011

today

Today 5 of the 6 of us stayed in our pjs all day long.

Today the kids slept late... Carter until 12:30.

Today Hope took a 4 hour nap (in a twin bed) after sleeping 14 hours the night before and taking a 4.5 hour nap the day before.

Today I blogged a lot.

Today the house was a wreck, especially the kitchen and Rusty cleaned it up after a full day of work!

Today the kids watched lots of movies.

Today we ate leftovers for lunch and dinner... choose what you want.  Hope downed about a pound of of sweet potato casserole.

Today the kids played with new toys.

Today I did not accomplish much.

Today was cold and rainy.

Today I started the book Kisses from Kaite.

Today was a lazy and unproductive day but it was just what I needed!

Tonight I took pictures of Hope (for a calendar that Rusty's aunt puts together) and this is one of the 54 shots I took...

I have no ability or skill with indoor photography (not really any outdoors either, just do better with natural light)... she was a ham and I didn't really get any great pics!

4 comments:

Cydil said...

I started Kisses from Katie this Christmas break too! It's great, isn't it?

rutledgeramblings said...

Sounds like a perfect day! :) You definitely deserved a lazy day!

Courtney said...

sounds wonderful! we NEED days like that!

Jennifer New said...

I both started and finished Kisses from Katie yesterday...I was up late, but couldn't stop! It's wonderful!