Thursday, March 25, 2010

catching up

No news on the adoption... still waiting on our I171-H (approval from USCIS).

Rusty did surprise me with a trip to Chicago for my birthday. Yes, very out of character for him but a pleasant surprise and much needed time away. He figured it would be our last trip together before we bring 2 new children into our home.

When we came from Chicago the kids kids and I went to Atlanta with some friends and did a few special things for spring break. I am thankful we had someone to stay with and thankful to have dinner with a friend from college that have not seen in a year.

Friday night we had a bonfire here with just the 5 of us! Hot dogs, marshmallows and even jumping on the trampoline in the dark... according to the kids it was the best family night is a long time!

Now we are all caught up, enjoy a few pics form the recent happenings... (none from Chicago due to them being taken in a format I am not familiar with on the camera!!)


Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

rutledgeramblings said...

Glad you have had such a good time. Isn't the Georgia Aquarium awesome?! I love that place!!