Thursday, January 26, 2012

going away

I am leaving in about 3 hours to head to the Atlanta area.  Tonight I will be visiting 2 of best friends from college that I haven't seen in 15 months.  The last time we were together 1 of them (my roommate and maid of honor in my wedding) was battling Leukemia.  She fought the fight and won!  And is now getting married this summer, I can't wait!  The other friend has 3 precious children and I can't wait to see how they have grown.

Friday I am going to the Created for Care retreat for adoptive moms and will return home on Sunday.  I can't wait to meet some of the women who have adopted from Rwanda that I have been in touch with for more than a year (some close to 3 years) and meet those who blogs I have followed.  Four hundred women will be coming together having adopted from all over the world.

I have never been away over night from Hope and Benjamin and we have been home almost 8 months.

So pray for me and pray for Rusty (and the kids too)!  Rusty has always done great with the older 3 when I have been away and will with 5 as well... just a few more things to deal with:)

Gotta pack and get things ready here before I go!

No comments: