Wednesday, January 25, 2012

oops

While in the backyard today enjoying this unseasonably warm weather, Hope decided to take a seat here...
the mud hole at the end of our garden... we have had SO MUCH rain that it will not dry up and it doesn't help that Andrew LOVES to ride his 4-wheeler through it! 

So here is the result...
SOAKED from the butt down...
 
She immediately says (and I am across the yard), MAMA WET and then MAMA, NAPKIN PLEASE!!!  Who couldn't laugh at that one???  I took her in, changed her and put her down for a nap... there was mud all over her legs and feet, yuck (no bath, just a wet wipe down).

And since it was nice and the camera was still outside I snapped a few shots of the others...



Aubrey was wearing over 20 colors today!  Unique!

Benjamin's smile is less and less forced and I love it, he has a great natural smile... just hasn't been very photogenic for us and thats ok, I get to see him everyday in person!

No comments: