Thursday, May 9, 2013

ice cream and rainbows and fishing poles

We made our first batch of homemade ice cream a couple of nights ago, delicious!  Vanilla with lots of strawberries on top!
This is a favorite of ours.




Last night when we were planting some more vegetables Carter spotted a rainbow.  Andrew ran and got the camera and snapped a picture for us.  I could not believe how quickly it came and went.

 All kids are individuals but Andrew seems to be in a category all of his own.
He has an excitement about life that is contagious.
He is always wanting to build or create something.
Our peach tree came with a bamboo post so he wanted to turn that into a fishing pole, so we did.


 Now, to use it!

 The kids have another new place to play.
Rusty and one of our neighbors went in together and bought a dozer to do some work around our properties.
When I was planting last night I looked over at one point and even saw Hope up there.  I think we are going to have one tough little girl on our hands.  I will have to do lots of tea parties to compensate for all that she learns from her brothers:)  No bug, spider, snake, height or obstacle scares her, oh my!

No comments: