Friday, September 13, 2013

surprises all around

The kids love going to collect eggs each day, they don't always love having their picture taken!

You never know what you'll get.



 But they do taste good nonetheless!


It's like an egg hunt everyday.
Most eggs end up in the coop but some end up in the 
front yard 
flower pots
the cat's basket
under the apple tree
beneath the tomato plants
on the back porch
and scattered here and there.


The reward is delicious but now that we have enjoyed plenty of eggs we are getting serious about saving them so we can begin to sell!  Our first customer wants 10 dozen!


A couple of days ago I was searching for eggs in the backyard and made my way around front to fine this 50# bag of red potatoes on my front porch!  A what a great gift/surprise for a family of 7!
 And not only we were personally blessed by this but we were given the opportunity to help a hungry family out yesterday afternoon.  We had plenty of potatoes and we were given a bunch of fruit yesterday morning and we shared that as well.  God never ceases to amaze us!  He is so good!


My days pass by quickly and only half of my list is complete at the end of each day.
I feel blessed to have a husband who is home every night.
Kids that have no major medical issues.

Kids that love books, whether to read or build with:)
 There is so much to be thankful for!

And I think this is about how I look when I hit the pillow each night...
 BE BLESSED TODAY!

 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere. 2 Cor. 2:14




No comments: